Saccade Analytics wants to make a difference. We’re looking to partner with various organizations supporting marginalized and/or in-need communities to provide tools and services to help them further their mission.
Benefits and Conditions
Our community outreach partners will receive private consultation with experts from Saccade Analytics to determine exactly how best we can assist your organization. The assistance we provide will be tailored precisely to your needs, just like our products. Some common options include:
- Free access to the premium version our upcoming neurological rehabilitation and training app, myNeuroFlex, for members of your community or team.
- Free baseline testing with NeuroFlex for teams/groups.
- Educational materials, seminars, and presentations on how to keep your brain healthy and active.
Finally, all of our partners will be featured on our website and social media to help promote their mission to our audience.
What we’re looking for
To maximize our impact and to better address issues that are important to us, we prioritize some types of organizations over others. Here’s what we look for:
- Partners must be able to leverage this opportunity to help their community and create lasting change.
- A mission and vision to assist marginalized communities. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC)
- LGBTQIA+ and subsets of this group.
- Low income families
- Partner organizations must have been in operation for at least 1 year, and should be able to give examples of their existing and past efforts to fulfill their mission.
If your organization does not meet the above criteria, it’s not over yet. You can still fill out the form, or you can contact us directly, and we’ll see what we can do.
Apply for the Community Outreach Program
Does your organization or an organization you work with help marginalized communities? Could you leverage Saccade Analytics’ tools and services to help the community you support? Fill out the form below to be considered.