Saccade Analytics is an award-winning medical software start-up based in Montreal. Our VR- and cloud-based diagnostic and training system, NeuroFlex, is already available in Canada and Australia. We are seeking a driven, results-oriented developer to help support and manage our growing product portfolio. Working closely with a project team that includes engineers and marketing specialists, the successful candidate will employ his/her problem-solving skills to add features to NeuroFlex and assist in the development of our upcoming mobile app, myNeuroFlex. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge biomedical technologies and to watch their work improve people’s lives. We are a small and highly interactive organization, so interpersonal skills are a must.
- Unity development (C#-based real-time applications for PC, iOS, and Android)
- VR application development and maintenance
- Collaboration with management to establish plans (identify issues and solutions, defining deliverables, timelines, etc.)
- Participation in the design of new features, architecture, and experiences;
- Integration of software with system components, including VR goggles, computers, and cloud servers (AWS);
- Experience developing with Unity required (C#/.NET experience is acceptable).
- Experience developing real-time applications and/or VR experiences is preferred.
- Fluency in English (French is an asset), including the ability to communicate with the team and record development activities (comments, test reports, bug reports, etc.)
The following skills are not necessary for this position, but they are valuable to the continued growth and success of the team:
- Experience coding in Python, particularly for data analysis, signal processing, and/or artificial intelligence.
- Experience developing and/or working with cloud-based systems (REST APIs, asynchronous programs, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering, math, or a related field
To be negotiated; includes fixed salary plus stock options.
Saccade Analytics is a multiple award-winning medical software developer in the virtual reality and AI space. A growing start-up, our vision is to be the world leader in neurological care by making quick, data-driven diagnosis available to everyone, everywhere. Our mission is to improve patient care by translating advanced research into accessible diagnostic tools. Saccade’s administrative offices are located along the Lachine canal south of Atwater market.
How to Apply
Applications open until September 30th. Start date: immediate (flexible). Please submit a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are reviewed on a first-come first-serve basis, so it is beneficial to apply as soon as possible. Applicant must be legally allowed to work in Canada.
NOTE: We will review all applications. Saccade Analytics is committed to equity in employment and diversity. We welcome applications from indigenous peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities, women, persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, and others who may contribute to further diversification.